Baby changing facilities
The practice has a baby changing unit in the ground floor disabled toilet.
The practice continues to invest heavily in information technology. We have recently replaced almost half our computers with new ones and undergone a major software upgrade to our clinical system to keep up with new technology. We hope these changes will bring benefits to many aspects of your care. The practice can now receive results directly from the pathology laboratory at Chesterfield Royal hospital in a much shorter time.
Self monitoring blood pressure machine
Please ask reception for more details.
Other investments and developments include:
- Document scanner – making hospital letters more readily available
- Practice website – aimed at offering patients comprehensive information about the surgery, including secure online repeat prescription ordering service
- Voice recognition software – to aid doctors in their work
- Computer memory upgrade – to increase the speed of the computerised systems
- Patient checking in service
- Patient call system